Friday, July 1, 2011

Days 4-6

So there's not much to report on days 4 through 6 because I was at my Papa's house and since he lives in the middle of nowhere, well you get the picture...haha. But we did do some "shopping" at Sparta's one store and I bought myself a new Vera Bradley! I love it, its super cute! That's pretty much the extent of the rest of my time at my grandparents, sad but it was really relaxing! So on Tuesday (day 6) we left and started making our way up to Williamsburg, Virginia! We made a little stop along the way at Appomattox and saw all the buildings and stuff there, it was really cool!
Hahaha, they had outhouses all over the place!

I'll post more later, I have to go to bed since we'll be getting up early yet again....but I'll be posting days 7-10 which are from Jamestown, Yorktown, Williamsburg, and Petersburg! Toodle-oo my loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment