Sunday, July 31, 2011

Discovery...

I made my first discovery today. I'm allergic to Covergirl Naturalluxe mousse mascara. Lucky me. I bought it on Thursday and I wore it Friday. It felt really light and I didn't realize I had mascara on. But then Friday night, my eyes were all itchy and not feelin so hot and then all yesterday my eyes were obnoxiously itchy. So then this morning, I woke up with almost swollen shut eyelids. Like seriously, puffy to the max. I should have taken a picture of what they looked like when I woke up. I looked like I was on drugs. For real. It was awful. I ran into my sister's room and woke her up and said, "Look at my eyes!!!" and she thought I had pink eye. But rest assured, I do not. After working at a daycare for 3 years, I know what pink eye looks like and what I have my friends is not pink eye. Anywhoo. I missed my church service because I had an ice pack on my eyes trying to make the puffiness go away. But I made it to Sunday School looking like a puffy eyed weirdo. But it's ok. Hopefully my eyes will be better tomorrow. If not, I'm gonna go see a dermatologist. I'm also going to Target and get a refund on that crap cause we all know that mascara is kinda pricey. I want my 7 bucks back. So right now I'm wearing my glasses (which I should wear all the time, but I don't) so that they cover up the puffy eyes. Haha, it's a genius idea, I know. Here's a picture of me with the ice pack on, it's quite amusing...haha


I feel like I look like a superhero of sorts. Even though I looked like a complete weirdo, my eyes were feeling goooodddd! Unfortunately, I can't be wearing that to movie night tonight. Darn. I'll have to endure the pain I guess. I hope ya'll had a lovely weekend! Movie night beckons so I must go. Toodle-oo lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment