Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Years! It's 2012.

Holy moly. It's 2012. That means I've almost been alive for 22 years. That's a lot of years. It also means that its a brand new year to start fresh. I don't know why but the start of a new year is always so promising to me. I always feel that this is the year that everything is going to work out. And I really hope 2012 is that for me cause 2011 did not treat this girl so well. It's been a year since I started this blog and I really want to do better at writing in it daily. It's been a year and I'm completely seizure free! You have no idea how good that feels!! Here is the run down of 2011:

January:

Had a seizure and got the worst news a 20 year old could get....no driving for 6 months! Found out I didn't get into UF...then a week later, found out I did get into UF's ProTeach program!!




February-April:

Continued to work hard at Santa Fe College....last semesterrrr!!!

April:

Graduated from Santa Fe College!

 May:

No summer classes!!! Yay!!!! Worked more at Sonshine Preschool!

June:

Continued to work...but then I got "let go"...really replaced. It was a messy situation..still a little bitter...

Went on vacay for 2 weeks! Talk about awesome!! Traveled to North Carolina, Virginia, and Tennesee!






(Just a few snapshots from my wonderful vacation!!)

July:

Started to work at the Florida Bookstore. On my feet for hours at a time...ouch! Bought my first pair of pumas though! Super comfy!!

Biggest news ever....: SEIZURE FREE!!!! Allowed to drive again!!! Best news of the summer!!!!! :))))

August:

This girl turned 21!! Uh-oh!! ;)



(Notice the shot glass ;)...Don't worry...it was never used...;)

I joined Sigma Phi Lambda!



My beautiful pledge sisters! <3


The best friends a girl could have :)


My future big!!! :)

Oh, I also started UF!! Super funnn!!! :)

September:

Got initiated into Sigma Phi Lambda! :)

I also got my big!! Love her soo much!

Reveal!


Love her!

I also got extremely close to these girls..love them so much!

Seriously. love them!

November:

Nothing exciting really happened...except my honorary niece turned 1!! :) I, unfortunately, don't have pictures of her actually but I have a picture from that day with my best frannn!

Could. not. live. without. her!

December:

Finished my first semester at UF! Whoo hoo!! (Also got A's and B's..no big deal...)

Kappa Phi Christmas Party!


This girl is muh besttiee! :)


Yeah. We're awkward. Oh well.

Semi-Formal!



Last but not least... Initiation!!!

Paddle reveal!!

 


Officially in Sigma Phi Lambda!!! :))))

So that's a recap of my year. A lot happened, both good and bad. I'm really excited for 2012. I can't wait to see what God has in plan for me!

2012, BRING IT ON!! :)

Toodle-oo lovelies! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment