Monday, April 18, 2011

I can see the end!!

It's almost the end of the semester! Seriously, only 4 days left of classes and only 2 days of finals!! EEEKKKK!!!!!! I'm applying for graduation on Wednesday!! And then I will finally, FINALLY, be done at Santa Fe and I will be moving 15 minutes down to UF!!! WHOO HOOO!! (Can you tell I'm excited???) Haha, anyways, this week will be crazy so I will probably not be posting anything until after finals which shouldn't upset anyone since I already do a horrible job at posting every other day anyways! But seriously, this summer I will do a much better job at blogging since I will not have school to worry about!!! There will be lots of fun stories and pictures and everything! Yay!

Here's my to-do list for this week:
1. Study study study!
2. Finish my science class!
3. Do my religion project...tonight...since it's due...tomorrow....whoops...
4. Make sure I have an A in Psych so I don't have to take the final!
5. Study my hardest for that dumb Topics Math class...booooo!
6. Study for Religion.
7. Apply for Graduation. Whoo-ohooo!
8. Eat and sleep at some point this week...
9. Clean my closet...that might have to wait until after finals...
10. Have a victory dance at 3 pm next Thursday cause I'll be DONNEEEEEEE!!!!!

That seems like a lovely to-do list right? Ugh, so much to do, and so little time to do it! Hopefully I'll stay somewhat sane this week...

Until after finals, toodle-oo my lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment