Thursday, April 28, 2011

Done Done DONEEEE!!!

That's right folks! This girl is finished with her last semester at Santa Fe!!! WHOOO-HOOOOO! This means...drum roll please......HELLLOOOOO UF!!!! I'm sorry, I just cannot contain my excitement!! I finished my last final today and I find out grades on Tuesday so hopefully there will be NO surprises! Tonight has been so relaxing, the most stressful thing I've had to do was laundry! I'm so excited for this summer for a number of reasons. Reason number uno, NO CLASSES!!! Reason number dos, I get to hang out with awesome people all summer. Reason number tres, three of my good friends are getting married this summer, yay weddings!!! Reason number quatro, I get to spend this summer wedding planning with my bff who's getting married next May! And finally, reason number cinco, I can FINALLY relax and I have time to read books that aren't assigned reading and I can devote time to this blog! So I'm really excited for this summer and I can't wait to share all my adventures with you!

My summer starts off with a bang as I am going on a mini-vacay this weekend! Me and a bunch of my friends are going to Tampa/Orlando to go to the beach and go to Harry Potter World!! EEEKKK! I'm excited, I haven't been yet! I'll post pictures once I get them! So I hope you all have wonderful plans for this summer and I'll be sure to update ya'll on my summer adventures! Toodle-oo my lovelies! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment