Sunday, April 24, 2011

Oh What a Glorious day, what a glorious way that you have saved me!

Happy Easter my lovelies! I hope you have all had a great day with your families but also I hope you celebrated the fact that Christ is risen from the dead! Christ died, like He said He would, and He rose, just like He said He would and I'm so incredibly blessed that He did! Today has been one of those days that I wouldn't trade for anything. I had the greatest time going to church with my parents at their church and then eating Easter lunch with my family and my aunt and uncle. Spending time with my family is so precious to me and it was just so awesome to be able to be with them while we were all celebrating Christ's resurrection from the dead!

Off to study for my finals this week...eeekk! (Oh this is nbd, but I got an A in my psych class which means I don't have to take the final...but just like I said, nbd ;) haha toodle-oo lovelies! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment