Wednesday, May 18, 2011

It's been a rough couple days...

Hey guys, so I'm sorry that I haven't written in what seems like ages. It's been a little rough here lately. I guess I'll fill you in from the beginning. So two weekends ago, I went to Pensacola to see the wedding of Matt and Jess Seitz! It was a beautiful wedding and I'm so excited and blessed to have been a part of it! I got to hang out with some awesome people that weekend and it was a great weekend! Last Monday I applied for a new job at the bookstore at UF campus which will be great since I can't drive until July 1st (found out yesterday that I got the job! but won't start until July 1st, ironic huh?) Anyways, on to the news that has really put a damper on everything. Starting today, I will no longer be working at the daycare. Apparently this past Friday was my last day, except I didn't know that. I got to work on Monday and my boss was surprised to see me. Mind you, I never gave verbal or written notice of when my last day was. My boss had made a new work schedule and I wasn't on it and she had already promised this other girl my hours. So needless to say, Monday was NOT a good day. Yesterday was even worse because my boss told me she was going to try to work it out to where I would "share" hours with this new girl. I'm kinda over working there and I'm so frustrated that it might be good for me to not work there anymore. Maybe all this is happening because it's God's way of telling me that I should quit. I don't know, all I know is that I'm am emotionally drained. I hope today goes somewhat better though I'm sure it won't because I'm telling my boss today that I'm done and I say goodbye to all my parents today which will be very hard for me. Whew, so that is the update on my life. I'll be sure to update once everything is finalized. Have a great Wednesday lovelies! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment