Saturday, June 18, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all those wonderful fathers out there! I've had the special privilege to grow up with my dad who is the best father I could ask for (I might be a little biased ;) Anyways, I am very close to my dad and am such a daddy's girl! I'm incredibly blessed and thankful for all he has done for me and my family. He is truly a self-sacrificing man. He is a family man because he grew up like that. He grew up with 2 wonderful parents who taught him the value of a marriage, a family, and a relationship with Christ. For me to have a father like that is absolutely amazing. I'm excited to spend today with him and just letting him know how much he means to me. I am a daddy's girl through and through. I hope you all have a great day with your fathers too!

That's my daddy! :)

Toodle-oo my lovelies! Have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment