Saturday, June 4, 2011

Happy Birthdayyyy!

So today was 2 of my favorite people's birthday; my mom's birthday and my niece(technically cousin) 1st birthday! It was a very exciting day! Last night the family went to Connastoga's which is an awesome place down in beautiful Alachua for my mom's birthday dinner and then today was all dedicated to Princess Mya! She of course didn't mind all the extra attention towards her ;) She even took a couple steps today! She got a lot of presents and got really messy with her cake! She is such a happy baby and I'm glad I get to be her Aunt Emmy :)


Isn't she adorable?!


She LOVED that cake! 


The adult cake..haha

Well that was my Saturday and I loved it! Hopefully ya'll had an eventful one as well! Off to bed, toodle-oo lovelies! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment