Friday, June 10, 2011

I love babysitting

Ok in all honesty, most people would not make that statement. Unless you are me and you flippin love children even though they can be real moody and downright mean sometimes. So tonight I was babysitting my cute little boy from the daycare I used to work at and let me just tell ya, at the beginning of the night I was already ready to go home. He was being all moody and particular about what he wanted to do and where he wanted to sit and he even threw in a couple of tantrums just cause. Oh, I should probably tell you that this kid is 2 years old. Yep, 2 and he gave me 2 of the hardest hours of babysitting evaaa. But it was all worth it. You know why? After I finally figured out what show he wanted to watch and he finally stopped being so moody (joker was moody cause he hadn't had a nap earlier) he sat beside me on the couch and was all curled up to me. Next thing I know, he's out cold. Couple seconds later, he rearranges himself to be laying on me and is dead asleep. Cutest. Thing. Ever! It made me want to have a little one of my own so bad! But let's be real, I can SOOO wait for that! I'm babysitting two more times this weekend so I have a busy weekend ahead! Hope you lovelies have a wonderful weekend! Toodle-oo! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment