Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Early Spring? Yes please!

Happy Wednesday my friends! You know what I love about warm weather? It's time to break out the bathing suits or rather buy bathing suits! This is seriously a highlight of my spring every year. Like for real, I'm not kidding! So today, I went a little crazy and bought TWO bathing suits and yes, I bought them in February where it should not even be in the 70's yet butttt since I live in the sunshine state....helllloooo warm weather!! :) OK so that was my excitement of the day, apart from being able to sit outside for an hour and a half of course! Alright, excitement over about warm weather and bathing suits.

So it's the middle of the semester and all my professors are talking about how we are past the mid-way point of the semester which means this semester is almost over. Which makes me very excited because I graduate this semester (EEKK!) but it also freaks me out cause it's now crunch time. Something on my new years resolutions list was to make all A's this semester....like I said, crunch time. This means no more procrastination! I can do that right? Yeahhh I can. Starting now. Because, although I love this blog, it present a little procrastination problem. Soooo I'm gonna go be productive! Much love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment