Monday, February 7, 2011

Treasure Hunt!

I always seem to find stuff when I'm least expecting to find it. You know, like you are trying to find your favorite shirt to wear and you can't find it and then days later you find it? Don't worry, it happens to me all the time. But yesterday I found a book I've been looking for for like weeks! It's called A Man Worth Waiting For by Jackie Kendall and it's amazing. I haven't finished it yet (duh, because I couldn't find it!) but what I've read so far is really good! It pretty much goes through the story of Ruth and Boaz and how a girl should look for a Boaz for a future husband instead of a Bozo. Meaning, find a guy who is so in love with God instead of himself or his job or whatever it may be. I really love the story of Ruth and Boaz. Like I really hope my future husband is like Boaz! Also, it's really fun to say, "I want a Boaz, not a Bozo!" or "Stop being a Bozo and start being a Boaz!" One of my favorite things Jackie says is, "Let God write your love story. Let him surpass all your expectations." So I highly encourage this book for you single ladies out there; it really changes what you look for in a guy! :) Here's a picture of the book and my happy face at finally finding it! Hope you lovelies have had a great Monday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment