Friday, February 11, 2011

TGIF!

For real guys, Thank Goodness It's Friday! It's been a stressful, tiring week. Let me just tell you, my body does not handle going to bed late, getting up early and then working/going to class all day. It's almost 11 in the pm and I'm still awake when I should be in bed but I wanted to write to you guys and tell you my exciting news! I just submitted my undergraduate transfer application to the University of Florida just 5 minutes ago!! Now, of course, I have to wait for like ever but whatevs. My application is done and I don't have to worry about it anymore! If God wants me to go to UF and become a teacher then doggone it I will! Hehe :) Anyhooo, I'm super super exhausted and am in dire need of sleep so I'm off to bed. I hope you lovelies have a wonderful weekend! Good night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment