Thursday, January 6, 2011

First week of school is over!

It's Thursday and I'm done with my first week of classes. Granted, classes didn't start until yesterday but hey, I'm not complaining! I'm taking four classes, all which I'm pretty excited about. Well, that's actually a lie; I'm excited about 3 of the 4. The one I'm not looking forward to is Topics Math. What the heck is that?! My teacher said it was supposed to be the "easier" math and yes, she even used air quotes when she told us that. So we'll see about that one... My other 3 classes include Earth, Space, and Science which looks pretty interesting so it should be cool, Developmental Psychology which is required for my major and my teacher is pretty funny so that'll be a good class. My last class and the one I'm most excited about is Contemporary World Religions. It covers 6 major religions which I'm so excited about because I don't know that much about other religions so it'll be an awesome class. The one major downfall to class starting is that already, on the second day of school, I have homework. Homework!! Ugh...can't stand that stuff. Oh well, I guess it's an unfortunate yet unavoidable part of college. Speaking of homework, I must go and complete some lovely math problems..ickk. Toodle-oo!

1 Corinthians 15:56 "Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord."

No comments:

Post a Comment