Saturday, January 29, 2011

Today was such a good day :)

I have been waiting for a day like today for about a month. I'm not even kidding; my life has been so chaotic and frustrating for the past month that to have a day like today was amazing! Here's the short synopsis of why my life is chaotic: I'm dealing with some medical stuff that has resulted in me not being able to drive for 6 months. Yeah, that's not a typo. I'm under doctor's orders (and if you know my mom, I'm on her orders too) that I cannot drive my car anywhere until June. When my doctor told me that, I was like "Really?? Because I'm not a college student who goes to school full-time and works everyday and NEEDS my car!!" Ugh, so it's been a frustrating month so far...but only 5 more months to go! Even though that part of my life is quite unfortunate, everyone in my life has been so amazingly awesome with all of this! Seriously, I've never had so many people offer me rides, make sure I have a ride home, and see if I need to be picked up to go somewhere. It's incredibly overwhelming to know that I'm so blessed with so many amazing people! Ok serious stuff over, now on to why my day was so great!

 Last night I was able to hang out with my best friend from high school and we had a sleepover just like old times! We watched Eclipse (Hellooo team 8-pack! haha) and then stayed up until 3 AM talking about everything. It was so fun! We haven't been able to hang out in so long because of different school schedules and now my whole "can't drive for 6 months" deal. Her family is like my second family so it was really fun to hang out with them. Today we watched the Gator basketball game which was a total bummer because the Gators lost...booo! :( We actually should've won but whatever, I won't be bitter...

So another reason why today was awesome was because I got to go shopping! At Old Navy, which is my favorite store AND here's another bonus, I got to go shopping with a fellow Old Navy lover..Jessica! It was so fun hanging out with her looking at all the clothes and talking about life. After shopping, you always go eat because shopping makes you hungry, it's a proven fact! At least for me it is! So we went to T.G.I Fridays where we ate sooo much! But it was sooo good! We got a three course meal for 13 dollars! That's what I call a deal! After coming home, I did 5.6 miles on our stationary bike. I know I'm saying it like it was no big deal but lemme tell ya, it totally is! I'm really looking forward tomorrow because I get to go to church and learn more about my Savior which is always a highlight in my life. I also get to have lunch with my bestie who I haven't seen in forever! So while I'm hope my tomorrow is good, I also hope that you guys have a great Sunday!!

Here's a song lyric that I love! "Our God is greater, Our God is stronger, God You are higher than any other. Our God is healer, awesome in power. Our God, Our God"

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited you had a good day! Woohoo! Our God is good! :)

    ReplyDelete