Thursday, March 24, 2011

Busy busy bee!

Hello there! Just thought I'd take a few minutes from what has been a crazy day to say hey! Unfortunately my crazy day is not over yet. Seriously, it's after 12 in the AM and I'm still up doing laundry and cleaning and packing. What a great way to spend my evening....but I can't complain. I'm so excited for this weekend because I get to spend all weekend with youth doing a Disciple-Now weekend!! It's basically a youth retreat and college students come in and are leaders for the weekend. I've done 3 so far and they are a blast except I always come back exhausted but happy :)

There was going to be a lot more to this post. But it's 2 in the AM now and I'm STILLLLLL doing laundry and I'm STILLLL cleaning and I'm STILLL packing. Anddddd I have to be at work at 8 in the AM. I guess it's another 4 hours of sleep kinda night. That stinks. Greatly. You know another reason why it stinks greatly?? Cause I have a horrible cough that's caused by that yucky good for nothing pollen! It has me all stuffed up and coughing up a lung (it's ok, I mean I don't want a lung anyways...) Hopefully my stuffy nose and my yucky cough will not ruin my weekend. OH! I hear the bell for the dryer! Yayyyyy!!! Last load of laundry done!! Guess what that means?!?!? I get to go to bed! Oh happy day! (A little slap-happy/delirious. Can you tell? ;)) I hope you lovelies have a great weekend! :) Toodle-oo!

No comments:

Post a Comment