Friday, March 18, 2011

It's a miracle!

So the first week of school after spring break is officially over and guess what? I wasn't stressed. For a whole week! That means for 5 days or 120 hours or...ok I'm really not gonna try to figure out how many minutes but seriously! I wasn't stressed at all this week! I really thought I would be and I mean, let's face it, I do tend to get stressed out pretty easily. Maybe this whole not stressed thing will last until summer! Hang on, let me karma-cap that! Ok, done! Karma-cap is just like knocking on wood but you do it when there's no wood around (also because it's cooler :)) Anyways, I'm actually really excited for the rest of this semester. For the first time in a while, I haven't been thinking about where I'll be in the summer or the fall. I've been focusing on right now and what I need to do right now and what God is telling me right now. It's been helping me a lot! I never thought that focusing so much on the present would help so much! It's really encouraging and makes me feel more at peace about things. But I'm gonna head to bed but I just wanted to share that with you guys! Good night lovelies! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment