Thursday, March 10, 2011

Bye-Bye Spring Break... :(

So it's nearing the end of my spring break and it seriously breaks my heart. If you listen closely, I'm almost positive you will hear it breaking; it's kinda pitiful. Anyways, this is the one spring break that I've done nothing, like literally nothing. I didn't go anywhere, to the beach, cruise, lake (you get the picture). I sat my bum at my best friend Danielle's house for the week. So I got here Monday night and her dad took us out to B.J's for dinner! Yum! We got a pizza and then a King's Cake afterwards. If you don't know what a King Cake is, shame on you! Not really, cause I didn't even know what it was till like I was in high school. It's basically a delicious yummy cinnamon roll with mardi gras color sprinkles on it. I don't know the full story but it's yummy! So Tuesday we laid out by the pool for a few hours and talked for a loooongg time, it was great! Wednesday kinda sucked as I was a wee bit sickly, so we stayed inside all day. Today was also cruddy since the weather decided to be really overcast and blahhh. But we spent most of yesterday and today looking at wedding dresses and bridesmaid dresses since my bestie is getting married soon! It was great fun! Hopefully tomorrow will have better weather since I am in desperate need of a tan! But now it's off to bed as I'm am exhuasted. Toodle-oo lovelies! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment