Monday, March 28, 2011

Happy Monday! :)

Hello!! Just thought I'd update you guys! While this Monday started off kinda rough it got a lot better with the news that my UF application has been sent to the College of Education for a final decision! EEEEKKK! I'm getting sooo close to finding out if I got in! I'm all kinds of emotions right now; nervous, excited, scared, happy. I'm realllllllly hoping I get in cause goodness knows I do not wanna move away! Hopefully I will be able to stay in Gainesville and become a Florida Gator! I'll keep ya'll posted :)

This weekend I led a DNOW with high school girls and let me just tell ya, it was CRAZZYYYY! But it was so so so awesome! I loved every minute of it! I learned a lot and grew from it and also realized some things about myself. The girls also learned a lot and got a lot out of this weekend so it was good! But I am anxiously awaiting dinner so I'm gonna see if I can hurry it up a bit! Toodle-oo lovelies! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment