Friday, March 4, 2011

Helllloooo Spring Break!!

Ahhhhh!! It's here! Spring Break, that one glorious week during spring semester when I am able to forget about school and work and do nothing, I repeat, nothing except relax in the sun! :) It sounds so amazing right?!? I'm so excited, I for real can't even contain all my excitement! All next week I'm doing nothing except hanging out with my bestie Danielle. We made this perfect plan; spend all day by the pool, eat, listen to music, watch movies, sleep and then do it all over again the next day! Pure bliss? I think so!

Anyways, part of the reason I'm so excited for Spring Break is that it'll give me a really, really, reallllly nice vacay from all this stress I'm dealing with. So I'm super duper excited for this week. I'll have to update you lovelies as the week goes on! Right now it's time for a much needed good night's rest! Toodle-oo! :)

What are you lovelies doing for Spring Break?

No comments:

Post a Comment