Sunday, March 13, 2011

Hello chaos of school...

So Spring break is officially over because I'm doing homework and getting everything organized...ughhhh. It was an incredibly relaxing week though. Seriously, parking my bum at my best friend's house and spending all week with her was a great way to spend my spring break. We pretty much had wedding talk alllll week and looked at wedding dresses and bridesmaid dresses and talked about hair and makeup. I can't wait till the wedding plan really starts kicking off; I'm so excited for my bestie!!! So apart from that, spring break was just incredibly relaxing and STRESS-FREEEEE!!! Which is exactly what I needed so I'm incredibly thankful for that. I'm all well-rested for this week and for the rest of the semester. Although, I can't wait till summer break! Haha! Well I'm off to go do more homework and be productive....more like watch a movie and eat!

Also, I have a new obsession. It's with a hair straightener. The best. hair. straightener. EVER! It's called a GHD straightener and it seriously makes the perfect curl. What's so awesome about it is that it doesn't damage your hair. It somehow adjusts its temperature to your hair type. It's awesome. The only downside is that it costs like almost 200 bucks. Any of you lovelies want to help me out in getting it??? Haha...here's a picture of the back of my head with the perfect curls and a picture of the straightener.


Perfect. Curls. Am I right or am I right?!


It's beautiful isn't it? If you wanna see the website, here it is! http://www.ghdhair.com/

Have a great rest of your Sunday lovelies! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment